Children’s Firearm Safety Class
ONLY REGISTER THE KIDS. Age: 7 and up. 2 hour class.
If you own a gun or are planning to purchase one please bring your children to this course for their safety and your peace of mind.
This course has been developed specifically for your child.
This program is designed to open up a dialogue between children and their parents regarding firearms. It is the goal of IFC to take the novelty away from firearms. All children should know basic, lifesaving skills on what they should and SHOULD NOT do if they encounter a firearm. It is the mission of ifc to provide education through community outreach to eliminate accidental shootings.
If you keep firearms in your home you really need to consider enrolling your kids in this class. In this course we explain gun safety and the repercussions and potentially tragic results. Your child will leave this course with a healthy respect for firearms and a safety attitude for their future. It is recommended that children are accompanied by an adult. All presented in a friendly, nurturing environment.
- Basic Gun Safety
- Understanding of guns – how they work (Is this gun loaded?)
- Understanding ammunition – how a bullet works
- Examples of how guns are safe in trained hands.
- Examples of the tragic results of guns in unauthorized, untrained hands.
- Four simple safety rules to live by if they find a gun.
- guns can be fun if used safely
This is NOT a live fire course! No actual shooting included.
- for directions to the range click here. https://
Black's Creek Range
2420 Kuna Mora Rd
Kuna, ID 83634
DO TO THE POPULARITY OF THIS CLASS THERE ARE ( NO RESCHEDULING NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. )
YOU MUST SHOW UP FOR YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS!