A FREE CLASS. CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY & SELF DEFENSE (USCCA MINI CLASS)
TO REGISTER CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
Out of stock
THIS CLASS IS FREE.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION.
660 E. Civic Lane, Eagle, ID, 83616
Tuesday, September 12th, 2023 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Learn when it’s Justified to Protect Yourself, Your Family & Your Community
You’ll learn your state’s updated and specific gun laws as it pertains to being a Constitutional Carry State, as well as the simple steps to take in order to properly defend yourself and your loved ones.
- Understand your state’s specific gun laws as it pertains to being a Constitutional Carry State.
- Learn the simple steps you need to take to properly and justifiably defend yourself and loved ones
- Understand the 4 things that must be true to legally justify the use of Deadly Force
- When to fight and when NOT to (learn what “Reasonable Use of Force” is)
- Plus: LIVE Q&A with USCCA-Certified Instructors
- Free Gifts with attendance - a $100 value of tools & self-defense training
- What to Bring: Questions you have and materials to take notes