IFC INSTRUCTION, LLC
RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AREEMENT
I, in recognition of the fact that recreational shooting, firearm instruction, reloading instruction, and self-defense training has the potential to be an inherently dangerous activity, and for and in consideration of IFC Instruction, LLC allowing me to participate in training, do hereby, for myself, heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, release IFC Instruction, LLC and their agents, servants and employees from any and all liability claims accruing to me as a result of participation in training conducted by IFC Instruction, LLC.
Further, for myself, heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, I agree to hold harmless and covenant not to sue IFC Instruction, LLC and their agents, servants and employees from any and all liability to third parties as a result of my conduct while participating in training conducted by IFC Instruction, LLC.
I grant to IFC Instruction, LLC and their legal representatives and assigns, the ability to record my image, voice and actions for use in print, film, television, radio or other digital medium and I grant to IFC Instruction, LLC and their legal representatives and assigns the irrevocable right to use and publish photographs, still or moving, digital or otherwise, of me or in which I may be included, for the purposes of self-promotion, including advertising’s business, in any manner and medium; and to alter and composite the same without restriction and without my inspection or approval. I hereby release and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
I agree that IFC Instruction, LLC and their legal representatives and assigns, are the sole owner of all rights in and to said photographs and recordings, for all purposes absolutely and in perpetuity, including the right to telecast and/or distribute the film, programs, commercials, or recordings.
I agree to hold IFC Instruction, LLC and any other third parties harmless against liabilities, loss or damages caused by, or arising out of the telecast and/or distribution, or the use of my likeness, appearance, or any vocal statements made by me.
In addition, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to the following:
- IFC Instruction, LLC (IFC) certifies that the class meets or exceeds all instructional requirements in Idaho for the purpose of obtaining an enhanced concealed weapons permit.
- This certification by IFC does not signify that you will be able to obtain any permit. The ability to obtain a concealed weapon permit is determined by applicable law, including Idaho Code 18-3302K. A sheriff may fail to issue you a permit for reasons including, but not limited to, your:
- Criminal history;
- Mental health history; and
- Other applicable state or federal law.
- During the instructional course, IFC will instruct students on the fundamentals of safety when possessing and operating a firearm. It is the responsibility of the person in possession of the firearm to apply those fundamentals and maintain safety for him or herself and others when operating the firearm on the range.
- Students agree to follow all instructions given by IFC personnel and range instructors. Failure to follow instructions creates a danger to oneself and others and may result in termination from the class.
By signing this document, you as the attendee certify that you understand and agree to all of the above.
If under age 18, this document must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT, AND I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.